Birth - PreK
The Preschool Ministry of Cartersville First Baptist Church exists to provide a fun, inviting, and safe place for preschoolers, birth through Pre-K. Foundational truths about God are taught through play, stories, crafts, games, worship, and more.
The Preschool Ministry includes:
- Preschool Worship @ 9:10am - join Ms. Jamie on Facebook for Bible lesson for preschool (Jamie Cardell Azar or CFBC Preschool)
- Kids Worship (Sunday Morning) will resume later in June - Be sure to LIKE the CFBC Kids Facebook page for additional resources, videos, and information.
- Unit 21 Session 4 - CLICK HERE to get The Gospel Project for Kids app it is $0.99 to download and includes 3 months of materials (videos and activity pages to go along with each lesson)
- Lesson & Activity Sheets - see the attached below (Kids & Preschool)
0cb5c2c2b3e923d5e76566f45/ files/57c2db12-8d8c-4f4a-9429- f5c1b8b953e9/Kids_Parent_ Guide_for_3_5.pdf
0cb5c2c2b3e923d5e76566f45/ files/3c09cb19-de36-49d9-90ba- 4d753d3f33ed/Kids_Parent_ Guide_K_2.01.pdf
0cb5c2c2b3e923d5e76566f45/ files/e859858e-ce1c-475b-92fe- 4145fb722808/Kids_Springtime_ Sermon_Notes_From_Home_3_1_.
0cb5c2c2b3e923d5e76566f45/ files/f3f5c97b-1585-43bc-a33e- 90aa8c8e548d/Preschool_ 03242020093412_0001.pdf
0cb5c2c2b3e923d5e76566f45/ files/156d0a39-f03b-4a2e-a8fd- 47b462c4027f/Preschool_ 03242020094140_0001.pdf
PRESCHOOL - Weekday Facebook
- Tuesday and Thursday with Ms. Jamie - Join Ms. Jamie on Facebook (CFBC Preschool or Jamie Cardell Azar)
Like us on Facebook - CFBC Preschool - The Nest
This Month's Lesson
Click the image below to view.
In John 9:1-3, Jesus healed the blind man and told the people that this man was born blind so that God’s mighty works could be shone to all. This scripture is the foundation for our ministry entitled “STARS". In STARS, our mission is to welcome your entire family into a loving, encouraging and bible-based fellowship of believers. We seek to make special needs families feel welcome here at CFBC by providing a safe environment for their family members to share the good news of Jesus Christ with each of them in a way that reaches their hearts and minds. There’s a place for every member of God’s family and we are committed to helping yours find a comfortable place to belong.
The STARS ministry serves ages newborns through teenagers. We offer a Sunday morning Buddy Program if needed for Children and Youth. For more information about our STARS ministry, contact Megan Houston at
All of our teachers are trained and have had full background checks. We also have members of our security team constantly monitoring our children's areas. Just another way to show our church and community we are committed to providing a safe environment for our kids.