Saturday November 3rd, 10am-12pm
The weather has finally changed so it’s time to shoot!
Breakfast and shells will be provided!
This is for HIGH SCHOOL students only!
Students, please bring--Shotgun if possible (12 or 20 gauge)
Parent or guardian / Chairs
Anything inanimate you want to shoot!
214 Stiles Rd., Cartersville
Turn onto Euharlee Rd. from Hwy. 113 Go 3.1 miles to second Stiles Rd. Turn left and follow .8 mile to location
Our goal is to provide an open atmosphere where students can know that they matter. Where students can be honest, open, heard, accepted, and equipped to live as a light for Christ, no matter what the cost! We do this by...
Students Reaching Students
- Extending the love of Christ to friends.
- Being a light to those in darkness.
- To ignite the passion for God in each other.
Students Teaching Students
- Increasing in knowledge of God’s Word.
- Growing in the character of Christ.
- Spreading the gospel to other students in the community
Students Influencing the World
- Serving in the church.
- Serving in the community.
- Serving in the world.
Want to serve in the Student Ministry?
Students meet upstairs in The Loft (Room 212)
Middle School 9:30am
High School 11:00am
All Students meet at 6:30pm