Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020
CLICK HERE for more information and registration link - Registration opens each Thursday at 10:00am
- CLICK HERE to Join us this Sunday, June 28, 2020 for Worship at 11:00 am
- CLICK HERE to give and follow the instructions carefully for those with who already have an account in our system and those who are first-time givers online.
- CLICK HERE to submit prayer requests.
CFBC Prayer Emphasis
CLICK HERE to sign up for a prayer time this Wednesday and for more information about our church-wide prayer emphasis.
Join Andrea Helton on her Facebook page live at 7:30pm on Thursday, June 25th.
Get your Operation Christmas Child boxes July 5th, 12th, or 19th in the church lobby! Turn in filled boxes July 26th & August 2nd.
- Kids Worship (Sunday Morning) - Be sure to LIKE the CFBC Kids Facebook page for additional resources, videos, and information.
- Preschool Worship @ 9:10am - join Ms. Jamie on Facebook for Bible lesson for preschool (Jamie Cardell Azar or CFBC Preschool)
- Preschool - Unit 22 Session 3 & 4 - CLICK HERE to get The Gospel Project for Kids app it is $0.99 to download and includes 3 months of materials (videos and activity pages to go along with each lesson)
- Lesson & Activity Sheets
- Sunday Evening – Student Hangout on ZOOM - contact Pastor Kyle Clayton for login/password info:
- 6:30pm Rising 7th - 8th graders
- 7:30pm Rising 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th graders
- Thursday Live - Join Pastor Kyle on Facebook Live @ 7:30pm (CFBC Student Ministry or Kyle Clayton)
- Interested in singing the the CFBC Choir? Practice Sunday afternoon 5:00pm via Zoom. Contact Pastor William Sadler for more info:
- Want to Connect with a Sunday School Class? –CLICK HERE for our Sunday School information. Contact:
CLICK HERE to submit a prayer or physical need to our staff.
We will reply as soon as we can.
Post videos on Facebook or Instagram (cartersville1st) of you or your family sharing what they have learned from their daily reading or Sunday Lesson using #lifeatcfbc. This is one way we can stay connected to each other.