BEGINNING SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 11
Parents and students,
This Sunday evening, we will begin a study that will give students an opportunity to dig deeper into the beliefs of Christianity. By taking the Apostles’ Creed line by line, students will explore the scripture and theology behind each line and its importance, while also examining the explanation behind it.
Where: The Loft
When: Sundays from 5:00-6:00
For: Middle and High School students (Girls and Guys)
*Snacks will be provided
*Students need a Bible (Notebook will be provided)
1. I Believe In
2. God the Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and Earth
3. And in Jesus Christ, His Only Son, Our Lord
4. Who Was Conceived by the Holy Spirit, Born of the Virgin Mary
5. Suffered Under Pontius Pilate; Was Crucified, Dead, and Buried
6. He Descended to Hell, the Third Day He Rose Again from the Dead
7. He Ascended into Heaven and Sits on the Right Hand of the Father Almighty
8. From Whence He Shall Come to Judge the Living and the Dead
9. I Believe in the Holy Spirit
10. The Holy Catholic Church, the Communion of Saints
11. The Forgiveness of Sins
12. The Resurrection of the Body and the Life Everlasting. Amen
Saturday, March 10
Our goal is to provide an open atmosphere where students can know that they matter. Where students can be honest, open, heard, accepted, and equipped to live as a light for Christ, no matter what the cost! We do this by...
Students Reaching Students
- Extending the love of Christ to friends.
- Being a light to those in darkness.
- To ignite the passion for God in each other.
Students Teaching Students
- Increasing in knowledge of God’s Word.
- Growing in the character of Christ.
- Spreading the gospel to other students in the community
Students Influencing the World
- Serving in the church.
- Serving in the community.
- Serving in the world.
Students meet upstairs in The Loft (Room 212)
Middle School 9:30am
High School 11:00am
All Students meet in the loft at 6:30