The Legacy Project
The purpose of The Legacy Project is to make room for more who need to hear the great news of Jesus, as well as believers who need to be discipled.
Our current giving to date for The Legacy Project is over $3.8 million in two years.
In this time without a Senior Pastor, the leadership at CFBC has paused on moving forward with the next phase of The Legacy Project. We will continue with The Legacy Project when leadership feels it is wise to do so. We encourage our people to continue to give so that we can be ready to move forward when the time comes!
Phase 2 details
- 1,000 seats (with possible future expansion)
- Balcony with seating for 300+
- Grand lobby with open seating & gathering area
- Café/Coffee Area
- Music & Worship Ministry Suite Backstage
- Large multi-purpose rooms
- Added storage and miscellaneous support rooms
- Flat floor for main worship floor area
- Two story connection from existing building to new Worship Center
Phase 1 - Preschool – Nursery Addition - COMPLETED! (April 2017)
- 8 new classrooms, resource room, nursing room
- New indoor playground at lobby – check-in station
- Glass wall at check-in looking into new indoor playground
- Designated stroller parking area
- New Volunteer break room
- New Worship Center & Lobby / Renovation of Kids, Students, & Office Areas